Thursday, January 16, 2014




The Lord's Favor:

                        "Yes the Lord is waiting to show you favor, and rises to pity you; for the Lord is God of justice: blessed are all who wait for him! O people of Zion, who dwell in Jerusalem, no more will you weep; he will be gracious to you when you cry out, as soon as he hears he will answer you. The Lord will give you the bread you need and the water for which you thirst." (Isaiah 30.18-20)

                       I give thanks today Lord for your many gifts and especially, your divine favor. Deep in my heart I hear you say: "If you live in me, and my words stay part of you, you may ask what you will - it will be done for you." (John 15.7) "I give you my assurance, whatever you ask the Father, he will give you in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full." (John 16.23-24) 

No comments:

Post a Comment