Saturday, January 25, 2014




Ardent Longing For God:

                         "O God, you are my God whom I seek; for you my flesh pines and my soul thirsts like the earth, parched, lifeless and without water. Thus have I gazed toward you in the sanctuary to see your power and your glory, for your kindness is a greater good than life; my lips shall glorify you." (Psalm 63.1-4)

                                 Teach me,  Lord, your way that I may walk in your truth. My soul pines for your salvation; I hope in your word. My eyes strain after your promise; when will you comfort me? I long for your salvation, O Lord, and your law is my delight. Every day will I bless you, and I will praise your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord and highly to be praised; his greatness is unsearchable. Let all your works give you thanks, O Lord, and let your faithful ones bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment