Saturday, January 11, 2014




General Prayer For Healing:

                 "Jesus continued his tour of all the towns and villages. He taught in their synagogues, he proclaimed the good news of God's reign, and he cured every sickness and disease. At the sight of the crowds, his heart was moved with pity. They were lying prostrate from exhaustion, like sheep without a shepherd. He said to his disciples: "The harvest is good but laborers are scarce. Beg the harvest master to send out laborers to gather his harvest." (Matthew 9.35-38)

            A Prayer For All Cancer Patients:  Blessed be the Lord, my rock, my refuge and my fortress, my stronghold, my deliverer, my shield, in whom I trust. I cry out to you, O lord; I say, "you are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living." Attend to my cry, for I am brought low indeed. Set me free from all cancer that I may give thanks to your holy name. Every day I will bless you, and I will praise your name forever and ever. Amen.
(Scriptures taken from NAB, Catholic Publishers, Inc., 1971)    

No comments:

Post a Comment