Monday, March 10, 2014





A Time Of Blessing &
Fruitfulness:


            "As for you, mountains of Israel, you shall grow branches and bear fruit for my people Israel, for they shall soon return. See, I come to you, it is to you that I turn; you will be tilled and sown, and I will settle crowds of men upon you, the whole house of Israel; cities shall be re-peopled, and ruins rebuilt. I will settle crowds of men and beasts upon you, to multiply and be fruitful. I will re-people you as in the past, and be more generous to you than in the beginning; thus you shall know that I am the Lord." (Ezekiel 36. 8-11)   Scriptures taken from the NAB Catholic Publications Inc. 1971 

                  Here Ezekiel is addressing a people in exile, completely without home or country. This word from the Lord is most encouraging. They will return and the Lord will bring much blessing. Today, Lord, as I ponder your word let this season of Lent be a time of restoration and blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment