Monday, February 3, 2014



Perseverance in our spiritual journey:

                             "It is not that I have reached it yet, or have already finished my course; but I am racing to grasp the prize if possible, since I have been grasped by Christ [Jesus]. Brothers, I do not think of myself as having reached the finish line. I give no thought to what lies behind but push on to what is ahead. My entire attention is on the finish line as I run toward the prize to which God calls me - life on high in Christ Jesus. All of us who are spiritually mature must have this attitude. If you see it another way, God will clarify the difficulty for you. It is important that we continue on our course, no matter what stage we have reached." (Philippians 4. 12-16)

                             (Scriptures taken from NAB - Catholic Publications, Inc. 1971)

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment